6/23/10

H Sayeeduddin Dagar - Kambhoji, Shankara, Gunkali


H Sayeeduddin Dagar - Kambhoji, Shankara, Gunkali (Vocal)

1. Introduction (1:46)
2. Kambhoji: Sloka & Alaap (34:55)
3. Kambhoji: Dhrupad composition in chaautaal (14:58)
4. Shankara: Dhrupad composition in sultaal (3:13)
5. Gunkali: Alaap & Dhrupad composition in sultaal (9:39)
6. Gunkali: Dhrupad composition in rupaktaal (5:35)
7. Words & Applause (2:18)

private concert, 14th january 2004
unpublished

listen

9 comments:

  1. Please re-upload, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please re-upload, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There! This is Gracee, and the above-written blog is informative and has been very well described. I like trending topics as it helps me connect with the world in a better way. I am in the technical domain, and I have written on few topics, which interest me. If you are interested in reading my blogs, then you check this site:
    mcafee login

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. A helpful article for people exploring business and commercial property options. Gurgaon has several commercial developments to research, including SPJ Vedatam. Comparing location, available spaces, pricing, and project details can help readers understand their options better. visit site :-https://spjvedatamofficial.com/

      Delete
  4. Hello There! This is Gracee, and the above-written blog is informative and has been very well described. I like trending topics as it helps me connect with the world in a better way. I am in the technical domain, and I have written on few topics, which interest me. If you are interested in reading my blogs, then you check this site:
    mcafee login

    ReplyDelete